Financial Wellbeing Service
What is UnitingCare West's (UCW) Financial Wellbeing Service?
UCW's Financial Wellbeing Service (UCWFWS) is a free, independent and confidential service provided at our Connection Hubs in Perth, Fremantle and Merriwa. UCWFWS can assist with information, negotiation with creditors, and advocacy to people who are in financial difficulty.
Who is UCWFWS for?
Please give us a call if you can answer YES to one or more of the following questions:
- Do you have debt problems and want options to deal with these?
- Do you have troubles meeting your financial commitments?
- Are spending more than you earn?
- Do you need help to negotiate with creditors?
- Are you considering bankruptcy?
How can I get involved?
Due to the high demand for UCWFWS, we ask you to ring (08) 9220 1255 on Mondays at 8:30am to make an appointment for counselling a week in advance. We are able to offer appointments in Perth City, Fremantle and Merriwa.
UCW's Financial Wellbeing Service is supported by funding from the Department of Communities, Department of Social Services and Lotterywest.