My Home Shared Accommodation

What is My Home: Shared Accommodation?

My Home offers community based living options and support for adults with intellectual disabilities.  My Home has a range of 4-6 bedroom shared houses in the metropolitan area, with 24/7 support available.

My Home gives people the opportunity to make a house a home. In the house, you can create your own space by having your own things, your own private room and space as well as communal area for all of the housemates. 

As part of the accommodation support, we will regularly meet with you and the people you trust to make sure that you are happy in My Home.

UnitingCare West is already successfully supporting many people who are registered through NDIS.

Who is My Home: Shared Accommodation for?

My Home is for adults with intellectual disabilities who are looking to maintain their independence and their own home.

How do I get involved?

Just give us a call or drop us an email.  You don’t need a referral and we will be ready to offer you support and advice.

Additional Information

UnitingCare West, provides a whole range of support for people with intellectual disabilities through:

  • Community connections
  • Supported accommodation
  • Shared accommodation
  • Training and education
  • Accessing employment
  • NDIS planning and support

How do I get in touch?

Call 1300 663 298 

Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.