My Home Supported Living

What is My Home: Supported Living?

My Home: Supported Living provides a range of support to families/carers who provide help to a household member with a disability. The aim of Supported Living is to build and enhance family well-being and strengthen family, carer and community relationships.

My Home: Supported Living can give you one-to-one support with daily living activities in your own house. My Home could be with your family or on your own. Support could include things like having a bath, getting dressed or making meals. Talk to us about what you need.

At the same time, we will support you to develop your skills and knowledge so that you can do more of these things for yourself. We can also provide support to the people you trust, so that My Home is as comfortable as possible.

Who is My Home: Shared Accommodation for?

My Home is for adults with intellectual disabilities who are looking to maintain their independence and their own home.

How do I get involved?

Just give us a call or drop us an email.  You don’t need a referral and we will be ready to offer you support and advice.

Additional Information

UnitingCare West, provides a whole range of support for people with intellectual disabilities through:

  • Community connections
  • Supported accommodation
  • Shared accommodation
  • Training and education
  • Accessing employment
  • NDIS planning and support

How do I get in touch?

Call 1300 663 298 

Email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.